Sunday, August 23, 2009

I love Monday

Today is my day off! My first one since last Monday.

I got out of bed early so that I get the most out of the day - I generally sleep in and find that it's 1pm by the time I get around to doing anything, which means the day is drawing closer to its end.

I made myself some coffee and grabbed some yoghurt and a pear and headed for the back deck.
With some soothing Nouvelle Vague playing in the background I'm soaking up some sun and enjoying the olfactorilly stimulating aromas that are floating around my yard at the moment, the Jasmine is in full bloom and my orange tree has blossoms all over it - today has gotten off on the right foot.

Yesterday I rose early to help my friend Elyse with a styling project that she's submitting to Sportsgirl - I played the role of photographer. I was really impreseed with some of the outfits that she put together - they were all so different and versatile, but not lacking their own character and flair. I managed to shoot 3 of the looks she had put together then had to leave for work, we just have 2 left to do. I'm looking forward to getting my hands on the proofs and doing a bit of colour enhancement - we shot at a park, so coloured slides etc were our backdrop.

No comments:

Post a Comment